Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Beginnings

There is something very attractive about starting anew. Whether that be January 1st, a new school year, a new job, or even Monday morning, the ability to reflect on what you can change, on what you hope for the future, on the possibilities is quite amazing. I start my new job Monday and I am going to take this as an opportunity to revamp my wardrobe. It's not that it needs replaced, it's just that I need to put a bit more effort into my self. Take some time to do my hair and makeup.....step out of my black and grey box......wear more dresses. Here are some inspiration shots:



Quite possibly the most awesome tote ever.

Where could a librarian wear this? To catalog?

This would be my go to cardigan.

Winter Florals - Erin Fetherston Collection 2014

 Or maybe this would be my go to cardigan
Or maybe this would be my go to cardigan.

Classy and Warm!







Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment