Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

A house made of pallets

I have never jumped on the pallet wagon. I would like to think it was because I avoid the trendy. However, I squealed like a little girl when I noticed an empty pallet laying in the yard. Where, oh where, did this piece of blank canvas come from??
"Can I have this?"
"What in the hell are you going to do with that?", he replies.
"Do you have any idea all of the amazing things that can be done with this piece of crappy wood??"
So much for seeking out the esoteric.

Since many of you may also be pallet virgins, I have rounded up some cute ideas to wow all your friends with. This is just the beginning of pallet madness though. You can literally find thousands of ways to use this utilitarian object.
Home Depot, be warned.

Clockwise: 1) Signs 2) Coffee Table 3) Wall 4) Bookshelf

Clockwise: 1) Christmas Trees 2) Stick Pics 3) Flower Display 4) Wooden Star 

No comments:

Post a Comment