You will need:
1 (12 ounce) package of white chocolate chips
36 pretzel sticks of various sizes
72 mini marshmallows (about 1 cup)
1. Place the white chips in a double boiler over simmering water and melt, stirring frequently. As soon as they are done melting, remove the pan from the heat.
2. Stick marshmallows onto both ends of the pretzels, with the marshmallows' flat sides parallel to the pretzel.
3. Dip each pretzel in the chocolate and lift out with a fork, letting the excess drip back in the bowl.
4. Lay the bones on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
5. Bones look best when stacked together on a plate.