Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Link Love

 
I find it hard to stay away from bread. Usually I eat Ezekiel bread but this looks promising.....Cauliflower Breadsticks!




 
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection from Valentino!






Ever wanted to turn your child's drawings into stuffed animals/monsters/people??
Check this company out: http://www.budsies.com/




Must learn to make THESE from A Beautiful Mess


How many times have you just wanted a little taste of the dessert you made for whatever occasion? Now you can with this Nibble pan from Quirky Products!


pasta-permutations

I was at dinner the other night with my friend and asked her what capellini was. She had to Google it but if I had had this nifty poster at home, I probably would have already known!


http://www.thekitchn.com/this-cake-that-looks-like-ramen-is-seriously-disturbing-196214

This is cake, people. Click on the picture for instructions on how to make it.

What to do with all those leftover pumpkins now that Christmas is almost upon us?? Roast them!!




Black Bean Tortilla Soup - Vegan Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment