Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Re-claimed, Re-loved, Re-used

It is hard to believe that it is November. Some days I barely remember what day it is so when I am reminded that it is not the beginning of September but rather NOVEMBER, it always takes me a moment to adjust. 

These three finds below all show the beautiful patina of age and use. They are full of character and stories and time has left it's not always kind mark on them. It makes me love them even more. We all get a little rougher with age, right? 




1. I bought the pair of chairs at a sale in Jacksonville. I paid $5.00 each for them. The best part, even beyond the low cost, is that they are very sturdy.

2. I paid a quarter for this old cake carrier at a Virginia yard sale. I have two now and they are a constant reminder that I should really just bake a cake already.

3. This is a large sign that I bought at Argyle for $5.00. I bought it with the intention of altering it in some fashion but I kind of like it as is. For now.

Any of you been shopping lately and found super bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment