Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Vegan Chocolate Mousse

This recipe is divine! I am not sure where I found it so I am afraid I cannot give credit where credit is due but I sending out awesome vibes to the one who whipped this up first.

Chocolate Mousse
Yield: 6 servings

1 c. semisweet or nondairy chocolate chips (I used Ghiradelli)
12 ounces silken tofu (soft or firm)
1/2 c. nondairy milk
1/2 tsp vanilla


Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Give the chips a stir and heat for another minute. They should be melted at this point.


Lick the spoon. For real. It is mandatory.

Pour the tofu into a blender or food processor. Add the melted chocolate, nondairy milk, and vanilla.

Process until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides, if necessary.

Chill the mixture in serving bowls for at least one hour before serving.



Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment