Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Re-claimed, Re-loved, Re-used Sundays


TOY TIME!! I love coming across old toys! (Here are some other toys I have found this summer) A woman in Jacksonville held a yard sale a few weeks ago that had the motherload of old toys, all decently priced. The condition of the toys is not stellar but that just means they were thoroughly loved by her children and grandchildren. Now they are being loved and played with constantly by my little one. I have been amazed at how much she has played with these simple toys. No bells and whistles here...just good old imaginative play.
Here are three of the sets I picked up that day.


1. Fisher Price Medical kit. (Just so you know I am very healthy. I have had more shots than you can count.)
2. Lunch box. Love this. It is a simple puzzle contained within a lunchbox carry case.
3. Fisher Price Tool kit.

Do any of you remember these? What was your favorite toy as a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment