Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Re-claimed, Re-loved, Re-used Sundays

Emerson and I took off Friday to hit some yard sales in Jacksonville. It was as hot as Hades out there. I think we averaged about 2 minutes per yard sale just so we could run back to the air conditioned car. One unadvertised sale held the motherload of old paper ephemera and 70s household dinnerware. In normal weather, I probably would have stayed at this sale digging through boxes for at least an hour but Miss Em had abandoned the toys after a couple of minutes and was sitting under a shade tree next to me. I knew that it was time to go if toys didn't hold her interest. Still, I managed to walk away with some awesome finds!

Here are a few things we found this weekend.


1. Old blue bottle with Emerson Drug Co. stamped on it. 
2. 3 bright porcelain coffee mugs (70s?)
3. Red snap closure purse in excellent condition.
4. Set of vintage toys - most are soft squeakies.


No comments:

Post a Comment