Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Re-claimed, Re-loved, Re-used Sundays

I didn't find any "exceptional" deals this weekend. It was still a nice time though...not too hot and I had my lovely hubby for company. On Friday, we went to Jacksonville and hit some sales there. Saturday we headed over to a thrift shop that I pass every day on my way to work. This place never seems to be open so when I saw the sign stating 'Open Saturday 9-2', I knew I wanted to check it out. It is one of those places where there are piles of merchandise leaning haphazardly over the aisles. Dust and dirt are commonplace and you cannot shy away from digging through crap to unearth a great find. I LOVE it! I had Emerson with me and while Jake was supposed to go in order to help me with her, he quickly found the manly stuff and I lost him for a good half hour. I will have to re-visit this shop solo in the future :) 


Found at various Jacksonville yard sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment