Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

30 Day Dress Challenge: Week 2

Pretty good week, all in all. I started to feel a little under the weather on Friday and by Saturday you can clearly see that I am no mood to be in a dress, let alone take a picture. 

Day 8 - My anniversary dinner. One of my fancier dresses is called for.

Day 9- One of my favorite Calvin Klein dresses. Super comfy!

Day 10 - I feel like I am going to a picnic. And I would match the tablecloth.

Day 11 - Long day at work. 



Day 12 - Thankfully I took this dress off before volunteering at Emerson's Pre-k. Not only was I rolling around on the floor with lots of little folk, I was also the designated playground jungle gym. My dress would not have survived.

Day 13 - Started the day feeling great. My cheery green floral print could not hold the icky feel at bay for long though.


Day 14- This is my "Hurry up and take the damn picture" face. Did I mention I get grouchy when I start to feel sick?


There you have it. Week 2 finished. On one hand, I don't feel like it has been much of a stretch for me wearing dresses every day but toward the end of the week, I started to really, really want to put on a pair of pants. I think it was the turn of weather. BUT I settled for tights instead.
Forge ahead, I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment