Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

An Ordinary Day (In Pictures)

One day. A picture an hour every hour.



 6:30 AM - Grab my favorite blanket and stare at the wall until coffee is done.



7:00 AM - COFFEE!!

8:00 AM - I try to read a magazine every morning....keeps me updated :)


9:00 AM - Time for a zucchini muffin.

10:00 AM - Craft time with Emerson!

11:00 AM - Dishes (my first load of the day - Ugh.)

12:00 PM - Lunch time! Veggie Saute with a Big Fat Tomato from the Garden.

1:00 PM - Character Development for Novel.

2:00 PM - Paytan drives me to the store for supper fixins.

3:00 PM - Homework Central.


4:00 PM - Facebook Fix.

5:00 PM - Just started my new job so I brought some old files home to read.

6:00 PM - Supper time.


7:00 PM - Time for an evening drive with the hubs and baby girl.





















8:00 PM - Shower. I tried out a hair treatment that came in August's Birchbox.





















9:00 PM - Time to read a bit before bed.

10:00 PM - Good Night All.


No comments:

Post a Comment